Avebury Stone Circles – Flight time approximately 60 minutes
This full one hour training lesson is the ideal way to find out what is involved in training to become a pilot. This flight will take you over West Berkshire into Wiltshire – most of the flight tracks the Ridgeway, past the Uffington White Horse & Hill Fort and arriving overhead Avebury in approximately 30 minutes. There’s time for you to snap a few photos before heading back to Chiltern Air Park. And don’t forget, you can officially count this flight as the first step to training for your own flying licence.
Please note: Before booking please read the flight safety requirements below. All vouchers are valid for six months from date of issue.
Flight and safety requirements
- Minimum age 14 years.
- Maximum weight 16 stone.
- Participants should be between 4’6” and 6’4’’ and be agile enough to get in and out of the aircraft.
- No previous flying experience is required.
- Participants should seek medical advice if they have previously suffered a heart condition or other medical complaint such as back or neck problems, epilepsy, giddiness, high blood pressure or vertigo.
- Flight training is not advisable for pregnant mothers.
- All flights are at the instructor’s discretion and participants should advice their instructor prior to their first flight of any conditions that may affect flight safety.
- Please note we operate a zero alcohol policy.
- No refunds will be given if the participant is unable to complete the flight due to non disclosure of any of the above