Avebury Stone Circles – Flight time approximately 60 minutes
This full one hour experience will take you over West Berkshire into Wiltshire – most of the flight tracks the Ridgeway, past the Uffington White Horse & Hill Fort and arriving overhead Avebury in approximately 30 minutes. There’s time for you to snap a few photos before heading back to Chiltern Air Park.
Please note: Before booking please read the flight safety requirements below. All vouchers are valid for six months from date of issue.
Flight and safety requirements
- Minimum age 14 years.
- Maximum weight 16 stone.
- Participants should be between 4’6” and 6’4’’ and be agile enough to get in and out of the aircraft.
- No previous flying experience is required.
- Participants should seek medical advice if they have previously suffered a heart condition or other medical complaint such as back or neck problems, epilepsy, giddiness, high blood pressure or vertigo.
- Flight training is not advisable for pregnant mothers.
- All flights are at the instructor’s discretion and participants should advice their instructor prior to their first flight of any conditions that may affect flight safety.
- Please note we operate a zero alcohol policy.
- No refunds will be given if the participant is unable to complete the flight due to non disclosure of any of the above