Please note: We will only take a deposit now (£50) and the amount outstanding (£80) will be payable on the day (£130 in total)
All Gyrocopter experience events begin with a technical briefing which includes an introduction to how a Gyrocopter works and how it is flown. There will also be an important safety briefing. During the flight you will have the opportunity to take the controls and fly it yourself, or you can simply relax and enjoy the panoramic views. If you later decide to continue and train for your private pilots licence to fly a Gyrocopter your Experience flight (Exercise 1a of the syllabus) will count towards your training.
For further information feel free to call us on (07739) 802010 or email us at Gyros@ChilternAirsports.com
Flight and safety requirements
- Minimum age 14 years.
- Maximum weight 16 stone.
- Participants should be agile enough to get in and out of the aircraft.
- No previous flying experience is required.
- Participants should seek medical advice if they have previously suffered a heart condition or other medical complaint such as back or neck problems, epilepsy, giddiness, high blood pressure or vertigo.
- Flight training is not advisable for pregnant mothers.
- All flights are at the instructor’s discretion and participants should advice their instructor prior to their first flight of any conditions that may affect flight safety.
- Please note we operate a zero alcohol policy.
- No refunds will be given if the participant is unable to complete the flight due to non disclosure of any of the above