Henley On Thames – Flight time approximately 30 minutes
Your flight will begin with a full safety and ground brief on the aircraft. We will then take off and head to this beautiful market town, which is truly a wonderful sight from the air. You will see the Thames meandering along the eastern edge of the Chilterns through the town under its stone bridge and famous Regatta course. Following the river up-stream, you past the Royal county town of Reading and Europe’s largest wind turbine, then turning north at Pangbourne back to Chiltern Park. Flight time approx 25-30 minutes.
Please note: Before booking please read the flight safety requirements below. All vouchers are valid for six months from date of issue.
Flight and safety requirements
- Minimum age 14 years.
- Maximum weight 16 stone.
- Participants should be between 4’6” and 6’4’’ and be agile enough to get in and out of the aircraft.
- No previous flying experience is required.
- Participants should seek medical advice if they have previously suffered a heart condition or other medical complaint such as back or neck problems, epilepsy, giddiness, high blood pressure or vertigo.
- Flights are not advisable for pregnant mothers.
- All flights are at the pilots discretion and participants should advice their pilot prior to their first flight of any conditions that may affect flight safety.
- Please note we operate a zero alcohol policy.
- No refunds will be given if the participant is unable to complete the flight due to non disclosure of any of the above