Fly away special to the Isle of Wight – Experience Duration approximately 3 hours
Our destination, the beautiful airfield at Sandown or Bembridge Airfield on the Isle of Wight. This a great way to discover what flying is all about and see some exceptional scenery on the way including Portsmouth’s famous Spinaker tower and Hayling Island. Don’t forget to buy that stick of rock to prove to your friends where you’ve been! On the return leg, time and weather permitting, you’ll fly around the island via the Needles lighthouse before we make our way back to Chiltern Park via the New Forest and Watership Down.
Please note: Before booking please read the flight safety requirements below. All vouchers are valid for six months from date of issue.
- Minimum age 14 years.
- Maximum weight 16 stone.
- Participants should be between 4’6” and 6’4’’ and be agile enough to get in and out of the aircraft.
- No previous flying experience is required.
- Participants should seek medical advice if they have previously suffered a heart condition or other medical complaint such as back or neck problems, epilepsy, giddiness, high blood pressure or vertigo.
- Flight training is not advisable for pregnant mothers.
- All flights are at the instructor’s discretion and participants should advice their instructor prior to their first flight of any conditions that may affect flight safety.
- Please note we operate a zero alcohol policy.
- No refunds will be given if the participant is unable to complete the flight due to non disclosure of any of the above