Oxford Spires & River Thames – Flight time approximately 60 minutes
Fly from Chiltern Air Park along the River Thames from Goring to Oxford where you will be able to see this world famous university town and Spires from a new prospective, you will then fly east into Buckinghamshire and past the picturesque Waddesdon House before turning due south to head back to base – don’t forget your camera on this scenic flight.
Please note: Before booking please read the flight safety requirements below. All vouchers are valid for six months from date of issue.
Flight and safety requirements
- Minimum age 14 years.
- Maximum weight 16 stone.
- Participants should be between 4’6” and 6’4’’ and be agile enough to get in and out of the aircraft.
- No previous flying experience is required.
- Participants should seek medical advice if they have previously suffered a heart condition or other medical complaint such as back or neck problems, epilepsy, giddiness, high blood pressure or vertigo.
- Flight training is not advisable for pregnant mothers.
- All flights are at the instructor’s discretion and participants should advice their instructor prior to their first flight of any conditions that may affect flight safety.
- Please note we operate a zero alcohol policy.
- No refunds will be given if the participant is unable to complete the flight due to non disclosure of any of the above