- All quoted flight times are approximate and may vary either way on the day of the flight due to volume of air traffic or other operational reasons.
- Flights are subject to weather conditions and aircraft serviceability and, as a result flights are subject to cancellation at short notice. Chiltern Airsports will not be held responsible for the costs of travel, accommodation or any other associated costs should your flight be cancelled for any reason, including aeroplane non serviceability or poor weather.
- A minimum age of 12 years is required for all Trial Flying Lessons.
- Weight restrictions apply please contact us before your flight if above 16 Stone / 102Kgs.
- We are unable to refund the cost of the flight voucher under any circumstances. The vouchers are however, transferable providing we are notified in writing at least 24 hours before the flight.
- All participants should ensure that they are in good health and if in doubt should seek the medical advice of their GP.
- The Instructor, as captain of the aircraft can, at his discretion refuse any person on board the aircraft if he suspects them to have consumed alcohol or drugs within the previous 24 hours.
- Any participants failing to take their confirmed flight render the voucher invalid unless 7 Days written notice of cancellation has been given.
- In the event of the flight being cancelled by us, then your Flight Voucher remains valid until the expiry date shown, and will be rebooked for a mutually convenient date.
- Whilst every precaution is taken for the safety of passengers neither the owner/operator can be held liable for the loss, damage or injury which does not result from their negligence.
- Participants wishing to take cameras and other photographic equipment on the flight do so entirely at their own risk.
Skydiving Experiences are provided by London Parachute School Limited. By purchasing a skydiving experience via Chiltern Airsports you agree to be bound by London Parachute School terms and conditions listed at http://www.londonparachuteschool.com/skydiving_terms_&_conditions.htm
The following conditions may lead to a dangerous situation with regard to the wing walker or to other persons during flight.
- Severe head or neck injury
- Recurrent blackouts
- Fits or giddiness
- Disease of the brain or nervous system
- High blood pressure
- Heart or lung disease
- Recurrent weakness or dislocation of any limb
- Diabetes (Type 1)
- Mental Illness
- Drug or Alcohol addiction
The following medical conditions can also cause problems whilst wing walking.
- Back Strain
- Arthritis and Severe joint sprains
- Chronic bronchitis
- Chronic asthma
In the event of confirmation of pregnancy or sickness absence over twenty consecutive days, or incapacitating injury participants will not be able to fly until they have obtained medical approval and provided a signed doctors certificate, available from the wing walking supplier.
- Minimum age 16 years.
- Maximum weight 16 stone.
- Participants should be agile enough to get in and out of the aircraft.
- No previous flying experience is required.
- Participants should seek medical advice if they have previously suffered a heart condition or other medical complaint such as back or neck problems, epilepsy, giddiness, high blood pressure or vertigo.
- Flight training is not advisable for pregnant mothers.
- All flights are at the instructor’s discretion and participants should advice their instructor prior to their first flight of any conditions that may affect flight safety.
- Please note we operate a zero alcohol policy.
- No refunds will be given if the participant is unable to complete the flight due to non disclosure of any of the above